New patient information
Please read the following information prior to your first session.
Contact Details and Address
Phone - 0420 303 122
Inside the "Holistic Lifestyler" Building
18 Wexford lane,
Bunbury, WA, 6233
BEFORE YOUR FIRST SESSION, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING
- Located at 18 Wexford Lane, Bunbury, behind Aldi.
- Please arrive 10 mins before your first appointment and fill in the required forms.
- Wear loose fitted clothing, please avoid jeans or heavy fabric
- Consume adequate amount of water to ensure you are hydrated for best results.
- Parking - Plenty of street parking (2 hours free).
- DO NOT park in the private car parks opposite our premises
What to do after your Bowen Therapy session.....
The therapy will work within your body for the next 5 days and in order to get the maximum effects from your session we suggest you follow the below guidelines.
- WATER - keeping yourself hydrated will enhance the results you will experience from your treatment. Please try to drink 2 litres of water every day for at least the next 5 days.
- MOVE - keep the blood circulating well around your body. A gentle walk after your session is recommended.Try not to sit for more than 30 minutes at a time.
- WAIT - the day of your treatment you may feel your symptoms worsen that evening and the next day. Don't worry this is normal and experienced by many clients. If you feel tired, listen to your body and go to bed. Many clients say they have a fantastic sleep the night of their therapy.
- AVOID EXTREME HOT OR COLD - heating/cooling packs and hot/cold showers/baths can reduce the effectiveness of your treatment. Keep bathing to room temperature and try to avoid the use of hot or cold packs for the next 5 days.
- AVOID OTHER BODY WORK/THERAPIES - your body will continue to heal during the next 5 days, other physical therapies may interrupt this process.
© Copyright Elite Bowen Therapy